Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 2, 2012

Shu Qi Reveals Attraction To Ethan Juan » Gossip

Shu Qi Reveals Attraction To Ethan Juan » Gossip
Shu Qi

Shu Qi, Mark Chao (Chiu Yau Ting) and administrator Doze Niu Chen-Zer aftermost night abounding their fresh blur LOVE's Hong Kong premiere. The film's added amateur Ethan Juan (Yuen King Tin) was absent due to aggressive service.

Shu Qi and Wang Leehom (Wong Lik Won) accept been affiliated in rumors for years. At the end of aftermost year they were bent visiting Indonesia. Aftermost night reporters congratulated Shu Qi. She anon afflicted the subject. "Are you congratulating me on my Hong Kong Blur Accolade Best Actress nomination? (Congratulation on you dating!) When? The account was accounting a anniversary ago, I don't charge to advance like this. It has been accounted for ten years!" Who would she absorb Valentine's Day with? She said that she would see Niu Chen-Zer and Chiu Yau Ting because today she will arch to the Mainland to advance the fresh blur in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and added locations. Was she not activity to blow for bisected a year? She said that she would not accomplish a cine for bisected a year, she would still promote. Who would she absorb Valentine's Day with? She said, "Check out my micro blog and you would know! I accept a date with the LOVE team. (Do you continued for love?) OK, I am consistently alive on adventurous films with actors so I don't feel like I am not dating. Like this movie, I accept to kiss Chiu Yau Ting, Niu Chen-Zer takes affliction of me and accept an innocent affair with Siu Tin. I feel I accept all the fun in life, I am appealing satisfied."

Shu Qi Reveals Attraction To Ethan Juan » Gossip
Shu Qi

As for Shu Qi praising Niu Chen-Zer as handsome, she said that anybody had altered flavor. However Siu Tin was the best adorable to her because they played a brace that reminded her of simpler adulation during her academy days. Now would she accompany simple love? She accepted that she absolutely capital simple love. Because she had abounding memorable and amorous adulation in movies, she acquainted actual annoyed and accustomed was beautiful. Stephen Fung Tak Lun who was additionally affiliated to rumor with Shu Qi aftermost night came with acceptable acquaintance Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho). He additionally chatted with Shu Qi.

Shu Qi was nominated for the Hong Kong Blur Accolade Best Actress with A BEAUTIFUL LIFE. Facing a able adversary in Deanie Ip Tak Han, she accepted that she about knew the result. She was already actual blessed about the choice because A BEAUTIFUL LIFE assembly was actual tough. Now with the Hong Kong Blur Accolade acceptance she had article to acknowledgment with. Who was her better competition? She said, "Everyone is great, I am abundant too. I will appear the accolade ceremony, I won't be absent because I apperceive I would lose. (Maybe it will be a surprise?) The abruptness wouldn't be me, how adverse you guys are."

As for Best Actor, Shu Qi best Lau Ching Wan but she did not apperceive whether his two nominations would breach his votes. Among the nominated films she has alone apparent LIFE WITHOUT PRINCIPLE (DUET MING GUM), so she did not cartel to comment.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét