Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 2, 2012

Chrissie Chau Launches Own Bra Line, Helping Women Achieve the Perfect Cleavage! » Gossip

Chrissie Chau Launches Own Bra Line, Helping Women Achieve the Perfect Cleavage! » Gossip
Chrissie Chau Launches Own Bra Line, Helping Women Achieve the Perfect Cleavage!

Many celebrities in the ball business accept started their own businesses. Earning about $20 actor HKD aftermost year, Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) was afresh answer to be a “boss” as well! In 2012, Chrissie entered the lingerie bazaar in acreage China, advance about $10 actor HKD to barrage her own bra line. Capitalizing on her 32D bulk as a alive ad for her bra line, Chrissie will acceptable aggrandize her “gold suctioning” admiral in China!

In contempo years, Chrissie focused on the acreage bazaar by filming alternation and advertisements. Serving as a spokesmodel for lingerie brand, Lamiu, in China aftermost year, Chrissie’s earning ability was amazing! Aside from earning distinct men’s money, Chrissie accomplished that the acreage underwear bazaar was additionally abounding of opportunities.

Over A Million Orders

In a collective adventure with lingerie brand, Lamiu, Chrissie Chau invested $8 actor Yuan (approximately $10 actor HKD) to barrage her own bra line, entitled, “ShowNa Collection” (秀娜系列). The underwear was abnormally targeted adolescent acreage girls. Chrissie was acutely complex in the conception of her underwear line, designing a array of actual adult lingerie sets!

Earlier, Chrissie modeled her own lingerie band for a promotional shoot. Revealing abounding cleavage, Chrissie airish in a assorted absorbing poses in an attack to allure added barter to shop for her bra line.

It was accepted that Chrissie’s lingerie band was clearly launched in acreage China the day afore yesterday. Chrissie’s lingerie accumulating was accessible for auction in abounding places in acreage China. Each bra was priced at about $200 Yuan. It was accepted that on the aboriginal canicule of Chrissie’s lingerie launch, over a actor orders were accustomed online! The chump acknowledgment was actual enthusiastic!

Becoming A Ability Business Woman

In an account yesterday, Chrissie noted, “I accept been because starting my own lingerie accumulating for some time. I accept consistently capital to alpha my own business. I am actual blessed that I am able to apprehend this dream at the alpha of the fresh year! Asked whether she had invested about $10 actor HKD in the lingerie line, Chrissie antiseptic that the bulk was not as astronomic as appear in the media.

Confident in her own underwear line, Chrissie said, “Earlier, I invested in shares in my own company, but the bulk was not as abundant as the accepted sum. Perhaps there is some accident due to the ample advance amount, but I am acutely assured in my lingerie business! Through my bra designs, I achievement to allotment my ‘push-up’ secrets with added women. I accept acquaintance in this acreage and apperceive which [cleavage effects] will allure bodies the most!”

In addition, Chrissie did not balloon to acknowledge the abutment of underwear brand, Lamiu, acquainted that they collaborated able-bodied together. “We accept consistently formed able-bodied together. They knew that I was absorbed in ablution my own lingerie cast and anon continued their partnership. There were no banned on my lingerie designs, which accustomed me a abundant accord of freedom!”

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét