Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 2, 2012

Leanne Li Suffered Affair Bistro Disorder » Gossip

Leanne Li Suffered Affair Bistro Disorder » Gossip
Leanne Li (李亞男)


Winning the 2005 Miss Chinese International Pageant, Leanne Li (李亞男) was accepted for admirable figure. In her aboriginal career in the ball industry, Leanne had maintained a accurate weight accident accepted which resembled hell. Due to badly suppressing her appetite, Leanne had apparent affection akin to bulimia, area every two weeks, she would affair eat, accident complete control!

Finding Respite in Praying to God

Leanne revealed, “As a child, I never advised that I would become an actress. I do not apperceive how to associate well. All along, I admired to become a clear artisan or abecedary instead. I struggled over the accommodation as to whether to access the ball industry with my ancestors for a continued time. Already I active a arrangement with TVB, it would absorb a two year commitment, with a angle abandoned advantage of addition four years. In added words, if I acquainted that the aboriginal two years’ development was not good, I accept the advantage to acknowledgment to Canada to resume my studies. Although TVB’s action was absolutely good, my ancestors still afraid that I was alien with Hong Kong and did not accept any ancestors to booty affliction of me…. In the end, I chose to adjure to God. Afterwards consistently praying for two to three months, my absolute ancestors begin abutting peace. My parents were accommodating to let me access the ball industry. Reflecting back, this adventure was absolutely a miracle!”

Mother Had Aerial Expectations

Leanne stated, “In my aboriginal two to three months in the ball industry, my mother abnormally flew from Canada to accompany me in Hong Kong. Accompanying me on assignment excursions, she capital to accomplish abiding that I did not acquire any fears hosting a array affairs and ascertain that the program’s Director and Assistant Director took affliction of me. My mother additionally abiding a brace to adapt soups for me, to ensure that I would be able to alcohol soups on a approved base and acquire the healing benefits.

“Although my parents were anxious about me alive in the ball industry, they acquainted that already the accommodation was made, again I can alone do my best. My parents bedevilled vey aerial expectations against my career! Abreast from acquainted how I dressed, my hairstyle and acting, my parents focused heavily on my physique. Therefore, aboriginal in my career, I formed actual adamantine to lose weight. Each day, I went jogging for bisected an hour and ate bashful meals. For my breakfast, I alone ate one basin of oatmeal. For my lunch, I ate aflame angle and above vegetables. At night, I ate the aforementioned above vegetables, a little meat and soup. I did not cartel to eat rice. If I did not accept time, I would eat bake-apple and salad.”

Binge Bistro Disorder

“During those days, I appeared to be afterwards any problems on the surface, but I acquainted actual aching in my heart! When I could no best abide my apparent diet, my aliment cravings would aback erupt! I would eat a lot of candy and cakes in one sitting. This blazon of affair bistro bankrupt out already every two weeks. One time, I acquainted so aching constant my apparent diet, I went to a cafe restaurant by myself on a whim afterwards work. Why did I not ask a acquaintance to the cafe with me? At that moment, I badly capital to eat a lot of food. If I were to ask addition to appear along, it will booty at atomic bisected an hour! I capital to eat ravenously and could not alike delay addition bisected hour! Thus, I went to eat the cafe by myself.”

Envies Acceptable Friend, Linda Chung

In her aboriginal two years in Hong Kong, Leanne lived at a billet that TVB provided for abounding across adorableness celebration contestants, who did not accept bounded ancestors to booty affliction of them, as a arrangement perk. Leanne said, “Despite this, I accept alone been able to accelerate aback money to my ancestors in Canada recently. There are too abounding costs that an artisan has to incur. For example, we cannot shop for clothes that are too cheap. We charge to shop for added corrective articles than the boilerplate woman. Transportation costs are additionally actual hefty, as I generally charge to booty the taxi. Anyhow, it is actual difficult to accept additional banknote larboard over!

“Of course, there are assets and losses. During my aboriginal few years in the industry, I struggled actual hard, whether it complex money or my bistro habits. However, I am actual blessed to accept met a accumulation of agreeing acceptable friends. My aboriginal absolute acquaintance in the industry is Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣), who resided in the aforementioned billet provided by TVB. We lived calm for bisected a year, which anchored our abutting friendship. Our personalities are actual similiar; abreast from possessing a Westernized personality, we are actual affable and accord with things carefully. We are not impulsive, but may be a bit aged (婆媽).

“Another abutting acquaintance is Grace Wong (王君馨). We became acceptable accompany because we additionally lived together. We are both Christians and at the time, both of us approved actual adamantine to lose weight. Grace and I acclimatized the aforementioned restraints in our diet. At night, we would eat a bowl of above vegetables calm afterwards any complaints!

“As for Linda, she is luckier than Grace and I. Although Linda additionally tries to eat actual light, but every bristles minutes, she will put article in the bake to eat. Perhaps it is due to her thinness, she will not get fat no amount how she eats! At the time, I was actual appetent of her. Each time afterwards abiding home from my circadian jog, I would apprehend active the microwave. Each time, I would think, ‘Why do I still accept to go running?’ It cannot be helped, things in activity are not consistently fair!”

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét