Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 9, 2009

Seo You Jin - White Hoodie and Jean Shorts

Well it has been awhile since we last posted Seo You Jin pictures (*gasp* nearly a month). Even though she is retired I have been meaning to keep on posting pictures of her… So I thought I would rummage through my pictures of her and find something to post. And I found these lovely pictures of her showing off her great abs and lovely legs

I really hope she comes out of retirement sometime (sooner then later preferably)



Seo You Jin - White Hoodie and Jean Shorts-1 Seo You Jin - White Hoodie and Jean Shorts-2 Seo You Jin - White Hoodie and Jean Shorts-3 Seo You Jin - White Hoodie and Jean Shorts-4 Seo You Jin - White Hoodie and Jean Shorts-5 Seo You Jin - White Hoodie and Jean Shorts-7 Seo You Jin - White Hoodie and Jean Shorts-


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét