Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 9, 2009

Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress

Choi Byul-I looking hot in a pretty short halter dress. I wish they had a bit more lighting for this set since the photos are a bit dark but over all another great set from lovely CBI.


Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-1 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-2 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-3 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-4 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-5 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-6 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-7 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-8 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-9 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-10 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-11 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-12 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-13 Choi Byul-I - Leopard Print Halter Dress-14


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét