Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 8, 2009

Song Jina - I’d Say I Do

I think you’d be crazy not to say I do to Song Jina if she was standing at the altar. These photos are all from Locutis, which I acquired after he showed me the photo below and we had a discussion about her hairstyle. I think Song Jina can pull off messy-hair (almost just woke up looking) with a wedding dress, although maybe other people would disagree…


Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-1
Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-2 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-3 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-4 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-5 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-6 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-7 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-8 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-9 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-10
Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-11 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-12 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-13 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-14 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-15 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-16 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-17 Song Jina - I’d Say I Do-18

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét